Because you are carrying around the enlightenment error that anyone other than egalitarian aristocracy actually desires liberty. They don’t.
1) Private Property Rights in exchange for contributing Perpetual Military Service in the defense of private property rights of all who have earned them.
2) Egalitarianism: anyone willing to also grant rights and contribute service can also gain those rights by contributing that service.
3) Denial, by promise of violence, of any and all concentration of power sufficient to alter the distribution of property and property rights.
4) The Absolute Nuclear Family and Prohibition on inbreeding.
5) Chivalry: Social Status Through Charity, and service as well as through arms.
6) Decision Making by majority vote of those who have earned property rights.
Aristocracy is tribal paternity and property rights, open to all who will equally grant them, and defend them.
LIBERTY EXPRESSED AS A ‘RIGHT’ IS AN ATTEMPT TO GAIN PROPERTY RIGHTS AT A DISCOUNT, AND NOTHING ELSE.