[A] hierarchy of Truths:
- True enough to imagine a conceptual relationship
- True enough for me to feel good about myself.
- True enough for me to take actions that produce positive results.
- True enough for me to not cause others to react negatively to me.
- True enough to resolve a conflict without subjective opinion among my fellow people with similar values.
- True enough to resolve a conflict without subjective opinion across different peoples with different values.
- True regardless of all opinions or perspectives.
- Tautologically true: in that the two things are equal.