YOU HAVE NEEDS, NOT RIGHTS. WE SEEK RIGHTS TO ASSIST IN FULFILLING OUR NEEDS THROUGH VOLUNTARY COOPERATION
THE NEEDS ARE:
– Air to breathe,
– Land to stand upon,
– Water to Drink,
– Food to Eat,
– Shelter from the Weather,
– People to cooperate with,
– Property rights from those people to make cooperation possible,
– agreements, promises, and contracts with those people so that you can take risks together.
– Scientific (true) information to act upon,
– Truthful testimony in matters of conflict, and;
– Honest speech in matters of communication.
These are the basic elements of survival. And from them all the wonders of man have been constructed.