September 25th, 2018 12:22 PM
A Reminder to New Friends and Followers
Controversial Philosophy in Public
I write controversial philosophy. If it was not controversial it would not be revolutionary. And I embrace controversy as good marketing, and the good conduct of argumentative research.
If my work is offensive, it means the person offended is a thief. That may seem an outrageous claim, but it will survive all criticisms. Truth is often painful.
I ADVANCE CLASSISM (EUGENICS) NOT RACISM
I donâ??t do racism, I do classism (eugenics). Iâ??m for as diverse a planet of tribes as possible. And my understanding is that the differences between the races are almost entirely the product of differences in rates of reproduction of the lower classes.
I ADVANCE NATIONALISM
I don’t to statism I do nationalism.
I ADVANCE NOMOCRACY
I don’t do anarchy, I do nomocracy (rule of law) under Natural Law, where my concept of natural law is not “fuzzy” but thoroughly articulated.
I ADVANCE COMPATIBILISM
We are not equal we are however, compatible, in many dimensions of perception and thought as well as labor. In fact, is our difference in sense, perception, valuation, cognition, and negotiation that makes our division of labor not only possible but so phenomenally rewarding. We are compatible through VOLUNTARY COOPERATION AND EXCHANGE, meaning – in markets. And only in markets.
I ADVANCE MARKET GOVERNMENT
I don’t do escape from the commons, I do market government for the construction of commons by exchange. I call it Perfect Government or Parasite Proof Government.
MY PROCESS: EXHAUSTIVE FALSIFICATION
I work by aggressively attacking ideas to see if they can survive. This includes attacking cherished myths, traditions, and institutions, and all the values that accompany them. Observing this process can easily offend you.
THE UNIQUENESS OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION
That said, I have explained the uniqueness of western civilization in scientific terms that will be difficult or impossible to overthrow.
- In 2017, I worked on Agency (winter and early spring), Religion(thru June),
- From May to August ’17 I was trying to create another complete draft of my book, but was stuck on Dimensional Grammar. And so I worked on Dimensional Grammar(from august to november).
- From december to march 2018 I worked on software because grammars exhausted me. It is one of my most important insights that will get the least attention in the present.
- From April to Fall 18 worked on getting the first book in final (edited) form. From June through august on the first hundred pages or so (the formal part) and from late august October on sketch of constitution.
- From Late Fall on Revolution.
- From December to January on Education Website and Cirriculum
- From February through August on courseware and learning how to do it reasonably well.
- (I”ll try to revise this now and then as I make progress)
THE GOAL IS REVOLUTION
My goal is to create a revolution and restoration of the constitution to one of Natural Law, and one that overthrows the Century of Lies and Mysticism (20th century).
But moral men need more than just revolutionary sentiment. They need:
1) Moral Authority : We have been lied to, our civilization destroyed, our culture intentionally undermined, and our kin and relations the subject of a slow constant conquest and genocide.
2) A Solution : An alternative set of institutions that are capable of intertemporal persistence across many generations.
3) A Plan of Transition : the means by which to convert from the current state to the new state so that individuals and groups can envision that transition rather than fear the uncertainty of it.
4) A Method Of Revolution : The methods by which we raise the cost of the status quo until our solution is preferable to the current chaos.
My work, my “Book”, is an attempt to provide moral authority, A solution, A Plan of Transition, and a Method of Revolution.
The Propertarian Institute