1. You can think whatever you want. I’m not a racist but a classist and culturist because I’m a scientist, and that’s what the science says. All political and intellectual propaganda since the postwar is a revolt against ‘whites’ as proxy for genetics, evolution, and economics.
2.People use Europeans as a proxy for hating God. Why? Because European civilization discovers adapts to and applies the laws of the universe more completely than all other civilizations combined.The price? Truth-before-face, commons before self,market & reproductive meritocracy.
3. That price is why all other civilizations are less ‘genetically’ neotenized (domesticated), have larger underclasses, lower trust, higher corruption, lower economic velocity, and lower quality of life.
4. And you let the left bring all that here to the west against the science.
5. Why Soft Eugenics? Because it’s the logical end point of all decidability. “Do you have a right to bear children and export the costs onto others?” It’s the fundamental problem of civilization: to deny or accept regression to the mean, prosperity by mean, and necessity of Pareto distribution.
6. Only East Asians and northwest Europeans solved the problem of underclass reduction under agrarianism – in other words, markets persist natural selection by suppression of reproduction of those who are parasitic (unproductive) at present competition with present tech and capital.
7. The truth is what it is. Denying it doesn’t help. The question is, knowing the truth, what is the most civilized method of not denying it, and paying the (‘regressive’) consequences of your denial and deceit?
There is only one problem facing humanity, and it is the competition between the economic, military, and racist value of population size versus the negative consequences of dysgenic rates of reproduction. There are too many people. The carrying capacity of the planet is under a quarter of the current population.
The best thing you can do to improve the quality of life of any group isn’t wasteful expenditure to resist natural selection, but suppression of the rate of reproduction of the underclasses moving the median of the population such that resources are devoted to those who are evolving along with the rest of mankind, in concert with the technological (adaptive) advancements of mankind.