EUROPEAN PEOPLE AND THE LAWS OF NATURE
1. All causality results from the universe’s attempt to release pressure by increasing dissipation (entropy) or increasing organization (negentropy).
2. All resulting phenomena, both organic and non, can be described as evolutionary computation of acquisition of energy(mass), by the process of continuous recursive disambiguation.
3. All all human cognition, emotion, and demonstrated behavior can be described as the acquisition of, and loss aversion to, life, time, material, cooperative, and common capital.
4. All human differences in cognition, emotion, and demonstrated behavior can be described as sex differences (biases) in the division of the labor of evolutionary computation of time and population: female empathic, short, continuous, low risk, interpersonal, social, and male systematizing, long, peaks-and-valleys, high-risk, material, political.
5. All human organizational differences evolve from the three possible means of influence, coercion, and power, female undermining-seductive-caretaking, male forceful-defense-producing, or neutral, reciprocally beneficial, exchanges (trades).
6. All human political organizations evolve from the three methods of influence, coercion, and power: Feminine Seductive Social Constriction and Religion, Neutral Trade and Contract Law, or Masculine Forceful State and Military.
7. All human civilizations develop these institutions in different orders, either rule of religion, rule of state, or rule of law.
8. All human civilizations produce institutions that are path-dependent upon the order of their development. The first institution is strongest, the second less so and the third weakest or a failed institution.
9. Of these institutions, Religion is negatively (Devolutionarily) computational. The state is statically (Stagnatingly) computational, and Law is Positively (Evolutionarily) computational.
10. The rate of evolutionary computation, the rate of innovation, adaptation, evolution, and the condition of the population during that devolution, stagnation, or evolution is determined by the order of, and path dependency of, founding institutions.
11. Human nature drives to minimize costs, to seek the least work, to seek the least thought, to seek the least adaptation, and therefore, genetically, cognitively, socially, and politically regress to the mean of the ability of the population.
12. It is contrary to human nature to seek to maximize costs of physical, behavioral, cognitive, adaptation, duty to the commons before the self, truth before face to the self, family, or dominance hierarchy – despite that this produces the most commons, with the highest trust, highest risk tolerance, highest economic velocity, highest investment, and fastest innovation, adaptation, and evolution.
Yet that is what Europeans managed to do: The defeat of the evolutionary Red Queen, by the mass production of self-determination, by reciprocal insurance of sovereignty in demonstrated interests, limiting us all to reciprocity in display, word, and deed, truth before face, duty before self, and markets in all aspects of life: association, cooperation, production, reproduction, commons, polities, and war.
We mastered the production of commons. We mastered ourselves, mankind, and the universe, by paying the high cost of producing commons, by the primary value of heroism: contribution to the commons from which we all gain.
Commons-ism (capitalization) not communism (consumption).
Every other civilization failed. And they all failed by 800ad. And if that doesn’t scare you. If that doesn’t make you defend European Civilization regardless of cost. Then you might want to think harder about what’s “good” or “right”. Because the universe is dark and full of terror without it.