WHY VOTING DATA IS ALWAYS PSEUDOSCIENCE:
WHITE WOMEN COLLEGE GRADS
VA 2020: 58% Biden, 41% Trump
VA 2021: 62% McAuliffe, 38% Youngkin
WHITE WOMEN NON-COLLEGE
VA 2020: 56% Trump, 44% Biden
VA 2021: 75% Youngkin, 25% McAuliffe
- Most female degrees are non-stem, low-wage (education, psychology, sociology, or worse)
- As such Education(EA) is not a proxy for IQ or political competency in females as it might be for males.
- The only useful data is sorted by population density, income, marital status, children, and age. Why? Women are more motivated by temporal incentives and social (herd) pressure than males, who do not vary in political affiliation, except with age.
- With 2/3 population committed:1/3 conservative(male capitalizing) or 1/3 progressive (female hyper-consumptive), and females the only racial asymmetry, all elections with less than 6% difference are determined by low-information female voters influenced by friend networks and “likability”.
- These are well-known facts in the social sciences, especially among political economists. The ‘gated institutional narrative’ always and everywhere attempts to attribute more value to statistics than exist. Like the stock market, the voting market is almost entirely noise.