The State of the Books
[E]ach of these books is currently at some degree of completeness, with regular revisions necessary as the foundations improve.
When will they be done? When they’re done. Why? Because continuous improvement causes continuous revisions, almost all of which simplify, clarify, and shorten the work. So instead of one 1500 page tome, I’ve broken the work into volumes as needed. It’s a life’s work, not driven by publishing schedule or revenue demands, or income. I would prefer to reduce these ideas to the most unassailable arguments possible in the most compact form possible, and time has allowed me to do that. I feel as though the research on the project is complete – although I’ve had that feeling before. 😉
The One Law: The Law of Man, Nature, and Nature’s God: A Proper Science of Everything.
- The Law for Dummies – The book most of you will prefer. It teaches just the methodology. (10%)
See Sketch Here Online “The Law for Dummies”
- A Summary of The Law – A short book (Pamphlet) Summarizing the Law, (~120pp, 10%)
See Here in: “A Summary of the Law“.
- The Law: The Unification of the Sciences – This is “The Big Book” (60%)
See a fraction of it Here in “The Law“. (I’m going to port the rest of it to the web shortly)
- The Law Applied – a fairly exhaustive list of questions answered by the application of the law.
See the working status Here Online in “The Application of The Law”
- The American Constitutional Reformation (~450pp, 70%) – See our Reforms link for the constitutional reformation. See Here in “The Reformation“
- The Natural Religion – Added this year (~200pp, 20%) – Added this year since I’ve finally made enough progress to address it.
(Not Online Yet, stub only Here “Natural Religion”)
- The Conflict – The evolution of man, and the conflict between civilizations – especially with the middle east.
- The Prosecution of Abrahamism (~250pp, 80%) – This is the book that the right-wing most wants – the case against the left.
(See Here In “The Indictment“)
- The Prosecution of Jews and Muslims (~120pp., 70%) – This booklet condenses the overall argument.
(See the Draft Here Online: “Special Pleading As Warfare”)
- The Prosecution of Libertarianism (~200pp., 90%) – This has been largely complete since 2018 but needs revision given new findings.
( See Here in Draft PDF )
- A Collection of Curated Posts from Early Work (edited by Dr. Alberto Zambrano )
(See Here in Draft PDF)
- A Collection of Quotes from Curt Doolittle
(See Here Online)
In addition to the books:
- We are producing the course material, and teaching the foundations course, which should provide closure to the Books.
- We are producing The Choice Video episodes, which are a little more geared to civil war and our choice of futures. See The Choice Videos Here Online
- There are thousands of pages of posts in the archive. These posts serve as a record (diary) of the development of the ideas over the past decade or so.