THE SUPPRESSION OF PARASITISM
4 – Man conducts parasitism by violence, theft, fraud, fraud by obscurantism, fraud by moralizing, fraud by omission, externality, free riding, privatization of commons, socialization of losses, conspiracy, conversion, immigration, conquest, war and genocide.
3 – Man must act to preserve and extend cooperation by the suppression of parasitism without which parasitism creates the disincentive to cooperate, and therefore decreases the disproportionate rewards of acquisition through cooperation.
5 – Man suppresses parasitism by threats of interpersonal violence, promises of interpersonal violence, interpersonal violence, interpersonal ostracization from cooperation, organized ostracization via norms and commerce, when he must by remuneration, and when he can by organized violence in law and war.
7 – Man suppresses parasitism by threats of interpersonal violence promises of interpersonal violence, use of interpersonal violence, interpersonal ostracisation from cooperation, organized ostracisation via norms and commerce, when he must by remuneration, and when he can by organized violence in law and war.
- If we define Moral Intuitions as the reactions we feel in response to our thoughts and actions and those of others.
- If we define Normative Morality as the reactions we feel given for methods of decidability given some set of assumptions.
- If we define philosophy (positive and literary) as the search for methods of decidability within a domain of preference and;
- If we define truth (negative and descriptive) as the search for methods of decidability across all domains regardless of preference.
- We find that personal moral intuition is the product of our genes, and our experiential development. And it varies greatly from individual to individual.
- We find that existing normative morality is the product of evolutionary accident and we learn it through experience and observation – although it does vary a little from individual to individual within groups, and varies widely between groups.