P-Law would professionalize Journalism, Law, Politics, and the Academy , and restore their positions as a public good rather than a public harm.
Because of the high cost of restitution under P-law, journalists and publishers would require insurance, and insurance costs would drive:
(a) education and degree programs (b) licensing programs (c) legal case records (d) professional ethics limited by those material constraints. The consequence is that these roles would pay well and be a public value rather than public harm.
All public speech, to the public, in matters public, is treated as
Testimony, and subject to 1) defamation, 2) perjury, and if for profit 3) crime (fraud, conspiracy, treason).
Testimony in turn, requires:
1) Warranty of, and 2) liability for, 3) exhaustive due diligence against:
1) ignorance and error, 2) bias and wishful thinking, 3) loading and framing, 4) suggestion, obscurantism, 5) fictionalisms of the physical: magic-pseudosccience, of the verbal: sophism to idealism, and imaginary (occult to supernatural), 6) pilpul and critique (undermining and reputation destruction), 7) baiting into hazard and social construction, and of course, 8) denial, fraud, and deceit.
That due diligence requires survival of the tests of:
1) Realism and Naturalism, 2) identity (non-conflation) and internal consistency (non-conflation), 3) operational possibility and external correspondence (evidence), 4) rational choice and reciprocal rational choice (morality), 5) Stated limits and completeness (full accounting), 6) Parsimony, and 7) warrantability and restitutability.
1) Means, 2) Motive, and 3) Opportunity
And as Tort:
1) Does not require intent, only 2) failure of due diligence
1) Restitution (for victims), 2) Punishment(for the actor), and 3) Prevention – Insurance against repetition, immtation (for others)
This method can be taught if we restore the Trivium and complete it with:
0) Mindfulness, Fitness, Sport, Fighting and
1) Protocol(Political), Norms(Social), Manners(interpersonal), Dress and Heygene(personal)
2) The Physics (all of them)
3) Grammar and “The Grammars”,
4) Logic (math, set, operational),
5) Reciprocity (Natural Law)
6) Testimony (Truth)
7) Rhetoric(Speech, Argument)
8) Economics(Cooperation: behavioral, micro),
9) Politics (law, legislation, regulation),
10) Group Strategy (Organized Crime against Nature)
11) Aesthetics (delivery of group strategy)
12) War (Offense and defense of Natural Law)
And we must likewise reform and re-professionalize law into the British method of separating advocacy and argument before the court, so that the purpose of the court is to determine the truth of the facts, and the distribution of resonsibility for consequences – and not the best means of decieving the jury.
And we must likewise reprofessionalize the academy and politics, so that the people no longer bear the continuous burden of an environments aturated by falsehoods and deceits.
The left is dysgenic, and incentivized and motivated by selling dysgenics, so witout lying they cannot spread leftism and dysgenia.