Warning: My work tries to RESTORE the constitution to its intentions of an alliance of states under a weak federation, in the thousand-year history of the holy roman empire, an the successful Germanic and English model of a rule of law of the natural common law, an independent judiciary, and houses of government as a market for commons. What I do is legal in the United States. (for now). What’s illegal is planning, organizing, and committing crimes. I have a long-standing policy of separating activism from action. And I have a long-standing policy of stating that we only act as one, not as individuals or small groups. It’s counter-productive. The only way to avoid violence is to organize on a scale that the chance of violence by either side is untenable for both sides. So if you have ‘designs’ that conflict with this strategy, then do not contact me regarding it. I don’t want to know. And I consider it harmful. Ok? When we DO ask you to show up, DO show up. And show up ready to play Gandhi until we have no choice but to go viking. That is the only path to the moral high ground. There is NO OTHER PATH no matter how horrific you see the present injustices, crimes, and war of genocide against our people. The way we win is to demand the same protections for political identity as we do for religious, racial, and sex identity – and to have an honest discussion over the future and policies – and to go our own ways.
Long visit from the FBI today – I enjoyed it. Well informed. Knew our work and history.
Some thoughts that came up.
1) They have a far more realistic handle on the state of things than I thought they would. Not worried about me but about what some fringe crazy might do from reading my work out of context.
2) They seemed to think it was as ironic as I do that the nitwits accuse me of working for the govt. when the right turned on john and I. They asked why I would continue when they turn on us, underminine us for trying to help them, and they clearly don’t have the brains to do other than rabble rouse. it’s because there is zero conservative thought leadership other than us with any solution other than us, and it’s a moral obligation.
3) They seemed concerned I might have ‘plans’ if I went from tech magnate and world traveler to taking care of a little old lady. It’s not complicated, she was a great mother, she won’t last much longer, I get to do nothing but write this way rather than putting her in a home, and being a bit of a playboy while she’s in a home is immoral. I feel trying to save our people is a moral obligation. And its’ something that I’ve worked on for over a decade.
4) My goal has been the same: restore truthful free speech, so that we can have an honest national dialog, and find a peaceful solution to what must deterministically end in civil war otherwise.
5) I use agitprop and king of the hill games for marketing purposes because that’s all that spreads on social media, and precisely because conservatives are naturally anti-intellectual, and men learn best in adversarial competition.
6) We have similar ambitions but at different scales. They’re trying to solve the problem of violence and crime where one a few will die, and I’m trying to prevent the bloodiest civil war in history, the fall of western civilization, and another dark age that might prevent us from passing through the great filter. There is no comparison in my opinion.
7) I told them that they’re looking at their problem incorrectly, It’s not the talking heads, or me, or the proud boys that try to build organizations that maintain clean hands until the last moment that are a risk. It’s the cells of naturally untrusting guys in one to five or eight, that are silent except between themselves, that will take a risk at a protest and flip the crowd despite the low-level leadership. And the likely trigger event will be anything 2nd amendment related because that’s the red line.
8) IMO the genii is out of the bottle, and civil war is a certainty because there is extraordinary rage, no leadership to direct it to political or policy ends, so the only direction it can go is violence.