Define Fascism. If you can’t define the political, economic, social, familial, and religious models then you don’t know enough to opine.
How: Enumerate cooperative markets for cooperation: given territory, resources, people, their labor, their property, and existing built capital – those markets are association(friends), reproduction(the family), production of education, production of cooperation(social groups), production(the economy), production of commons(the government), production of polities (neighborhoods, villages, cities, states, empires), war.
Then: Define how any political model organizes and operates each of these markets.
Fascism has the following properties:
1) Organizing the State for Total War (non-competition) against informational, ideological, philosophical, cultural, religious, or demographic undermining, insurrection, conversion, or invasion, by eliminating political, economic, social, ideological, philosophical religious, ethnic competition.
The peace of westphalia mandated state monopoly of violence, tehreby ending the wars of religion and limiting states to war.
Napoleon Restored Roman Total Military war, and destroyed the 1000 year old holy roman empire of the greater german people, and the origin of the rebellion against the corruption of the church. The french revolution sought to replace the church and state with a secular equivalent on the roman model. Combined germanic russian civilization ended french imperialism over continental europe. Today’s ‘EU’ project is the french political rather than military attempt to repeat their napoleonic conquest of europe, using the temporary timidity of the german cuture, and the enormous bankroll and industrial capacity of the german people.
The Marxists (largely under jewish leadership) conducted total information, ideological, philosophical, cultural, religious, class, and ethnic warfare. Marxism repeated the jewish, christian, and muslim war of sedition and insurrection in the ancient world thanks to the modernization provided by roman commerce and roman roads, in the moddern world thanks to the modernization provided by the anglo industrial revolution and the age of sail.
Fascism was a counter-revolution against the Marxists as well as the classical liberals.
So consider sectors of society as markets and total war as war against all markets that produce social coherence, trust, organization and production.
Simple version: fascism biases the organs of the state, economy, society, family, education, and religion into an extension of the military model of organization to limit means of ‘betrayal’, insurrection, defection, and treason – war – against the markets necessary for the organization and preservation of cooperation that produces the available means of self-determination.
2) Ethnocentrism (non competition)
3) Identitarian State Religion (non competition) –
4) Conformity, Integration – (non-competition: status)
5) Familism and Capitalization of Commons – not Individualism and consumption (non-competition) (qulality family commons reduce demand for income)
6) Maximization of Autarky – (non-competition)
7) Economic Socialism – (non-competition) There are four versions of socialism:
- Communist State Socialism (underclass rule) where the state eliminates private property and controls all investment, employment, production distribution, and trade: the soviet model. In this model the militarization of society is complete at the expense of the incentives provided by the pricing and merit system. This is possible, just as organizing any country for war is possible for a short time, but it incentivizes black markets, corruption, and maximization of rent seeking.
- Prewar French State Socialism (Aristocratic Rule) – How french, germans, Italians understood it: Nationalizing the industrial revolution to maximize the production commons for common people rather than developing a capitalist class that was not responsible to the people. And leaving non-industrial production distribution and trade to the private sector. This is possible until industries are established, and corruption and rent seeking emerge, and manageent must be privatized.
Mixed Economy, State industrial Socialism, Consumer Capitalism.
- Postwar Democratic socialism: (Today’s continental socialism): where the state recognizes it is not competent in the management of capital and maximizes the extraction and redisttributon of tax revenues. This is possible until rents are maximized indirectly through the state instead of directly through industry.
Mixed Economy State ownership of private property, licensed to the public for the production of taxes, that are then redistributed.
- The Original Anglo Pro-Social Model: (Aristocratic Rule) The appropriation of taxes from the windfall of the industrial revolution and empire, to produce necessary and benficial commons but NOT interfering with continuation of natural selection by markets, and market suppression of reproduction of the unfit for markets.
The State is Organized for Total War by:
- State Eradication of competition in all markets across the spectrum.
- State propagation of an ethnocentric, secular ‘religion’ of ethnicity, culture, and state, with tolerance for weak institutional religions if they are non-competitive.(buddhism, orthodoxy).
- State-Private ‘partnership’ of finance – meaning virtual state ownership of banking and finance, limiting bank and financial investments to those that benefit the state and its mission to conduct total war against a
- State-Private partnership in the industrial invention, production, distribution and trade. And Maximizing Autarky (economic independence), and in particular (this is usually unstated) ending price arbitrage, and in particular wage arbitrage, that allows industry to profit from outsourcing labor, technology, or production.
- Maximizing Production of SHARED commons while reducing personal consumption. Investment in infrastructure (transport, water, power, data) and housing (apartments, condos, urbanization) and environment (parks, public spaces, religious spaces), and core consumer goods, services, and information, that reduce the need for individual and family income.(This serves as redistribution by commons instead of by cash redistribution and has the benefit of higher longer returns, and higher socialization.)However it requires a homogenous ethnocentric polity, that is capable of impulse control, and low tolerance for ‘inappropriate for family’ behavior. That’s why heterogeneous polities are ‘dumps’.
- State family formation.
- State social formation. State norm regulation
- State religion and education formation.
- State Direction of Capital to Military Defense
Today’s China is fascist (Total war against the outside), not Communist(ideological war against all inside classes) or socialist(domestic economic war against inside capitalists).
Fascism arises because of competitino due to the failure of the french englighnment false promise of the benefolence of man, the compatibility of nations religions and civilizations.
The Optimum Political Order
The optimum political order is a military federation of small ethnocentric polities for maximizing quality of life (germanic europe), or a vast conquering, assimilating, civilization state to maximize mondernization and war (india, china).
The Optimum Political System
Rule of Law by the Natural Law of Reciprocity
A Monarchy as a judge of last resort.
An independent Judiciary
A professional cabinet of ministers
A parliament with houses for classes creating a market for commons between classes.
Non-elected, but randomly selected, jurors to sit those houses
EIther direct proportional (for policy) or economic voting (for expenditures)
Meritocratic criteria requiring earning of the vote.
A Treasury with state monopoly on consumer credit.
State hyper investment and ownership in research and development and heavy capital investment industries.
An Insurer of last resort for disasters and emergencies
A religion of nature, ancestor, and hero thanks (debt).
A universal militia (swiss), emergency services, and hospitaliers, and a standing professional (elite) army.
Deterrent by Nuclear weapons.