THE WHITENESS CHECKLIST
- Evidence of dominant ‘Steppe (Yamna) Ancestry’
(and NOT including a) south eurasian spectrum: north african, arab(peninsular), levantine, Mesopotamian, post-conquest levantine, iranic-caucasian, iranic, indo iranic, indian, and turkic(south eurasian + asian; and not including african, east african, nilotic, negrito, austronesian et al.)
- Evidence of European selection pressure for neoteny, gracility, hair, eye, and skin color, executive function, non-clannishness, lower-aggression (really).
- West Indo-European Language: Italic, Germanic(incl. scandinavian), Balto-Slavic, Finno Ugric.
- Evidence of European Cognition: realism, naturalism, rule of law, sovereignty, reciprocity, truth-before-face, trifunctionalism, and “commons-ism” over familism or tribalism.
- European Religion of Christianity, whether fundamentalist, traditionalist, or secular) consisting and or some combination of pre-cristian (germanic, martial-legal), christian(feminine-orthodox/catholic-authoritarian), greco-roman(empirical, legal) traditions.
ARGUABLY, BY SOME, WOULD NARROW IT TO MANORIAL SELECTION PRESSURE
- Absolute Nuclear Family or Nuclear Family (not traditional or … family) delayed marriage and reproduction, requiring marriage and economic independence before reproduction, and meritocratic inheritance. And suppression of the reproduction of the unfit under those conditions.
- Germanic, Germanicized Italic, Slavic and Finnic Cultures
- Passing thru and retaining the aristotelian restoration, the renaissance, the reformation, the empirical, agrarian, commercial, financial, industrial, darwinian, revolutions.
WHITENESS IS EXPENSIVE
Other people can’t do it. Only the koreans and the japanese come close. And they can’t manage (pay the cost of) truth before face.
Whiteness = the continuation of natural selection in all walks of life.
If you can’t or won’t, then you’re unfit.
It’s that simple.
And it’s that painful.
And its the reason ‘whiteness’ dragged mankind out of ignorance, superstition, hard labor, poverty, starvation, disease, suffering, child mortality, early death, the tyranny of despots, and the vicissitudes of a nature all but hostile to life.
The world is our debtor.
And they hate us for it.