–“Q: Curt, what is the best way I can study your work? Is there… for lack of a better term, a lesson plan?”–
Most of the time, I tell people just to follow us because it’s a huge scope of work and gradual introduction is more effective than cramming.
That said we recognize people want to dig in, despite our work being not ready for publication.
So, we have the videos, and there is quite a lot written and available on the site, in various degrees of completeness.
Learning: To learn about our work, I would recommend the following:
1. Watching the propertarian series videos (early,simple)
2. Watching The Method videos
3. Reading Constitution (Law)
4. Maybe, then read the first few sections of the Philosophy volume and the Science volume.
5. When the pamphlet is released, that’s the short version for everyone to use as as a reference.
6. And follow us here on Twitter. It’s largely a game of practice.
The Natural Law Institute The Science of Cooperation “A universally commensurable, value-neutral, formal operational logic of decidability within and across all disciplines, by the science and logic of evolutionary computation of the incremental defeat of entropy, and in turn, the transcendence of man.”
I. WHAT ARE WE CREATING? A universal system of measurement, producing universal decidability, or the science of decidability, Consisting of:
… A Paradigm
… … Consisting of A first principle
… … … Subsequent first principles
… A Vocabulary
… … consisting of a set of series of terms
… … each of which names a qualitative position in an order
… … for all Dimensions of Human Faculties
… … Including the sensory (physical), intuitionistic (perceptive), valuative (emotional), and rational.
… .. … Including human sense, perception, prediction, attention, reason, calculation, computation, and Action.
… A Logic (testes of hierarchies of constant relations)
… A Grammar of that logic (Rules of continuous Recursive Disambiguation) Sufficient for the measurement, description, testing, and falsification of human expressions including claims, assertions, descriptions.
… Where Operational Grammar, consisting of a sequence of actions, is the most unambiguous, complete, testable, and falsifiable logic possible for man, because operations test identity, consistency, possibility, rationality, limits, completeness, and correspondence which are the full set of consistencies open to human experience, and reducible to analogies to experience, which are in turn testable by man. In other words, that is the full set of dimensions possible to test, and therefore possible to testify to.
This universal system of measurement,a science of decidability, completes the Aristotelian project with the Wilsonian Synthesis of uniting the formal, physical, behavioral, and evolutionary science into a single testable unambiguous, internally consistent, and externally correspondent paradigm.
This universal system of measurement can then be used as the foundation for decidability in all disciplines, then as a consequence, in Law, and then in a constitution of scientific, political, economic, social, and familial order, we call ‘Natural Law”.
As such, the output of our work is a constitution of natural law: a scientific law, rule, government, economy, polity, commons, and family. And from this constitution, we may construct different polities for different peoples dependent upon their individual and group capacity to adapt to the laws of nature.
So is this logic, science, law, philosophy, morality, or theology? Under Our Natural Law they are all the same – as long as they are not false.
The Program Consists of These Core Topics:
I. Science and Logic:
– The Method
– The First Principles
– The Grammars (including Lying)
II. Ethics: Reciprocity and Truth
– The Demonstrated Interests
– Reciprocity – Testimonial Truth
– Decidability III. Politics: Law and Reforms
– The Natural Law
– The Constitution of Natural Law (Natural Government)
– The Reforms
– The Restitutions and Punishments
You’ll notice we use the terms P-Method, P-Logic, and P-Law or any other “P“-prefix to distinguish between our formal definitions and the common vernacular.
1. Our Websitehttps://naturallawinstitute.com The website is a live, working document. We keep it visible for our followers and participants in the work. It is not nor do we yet intend it to be complete – until we say so. And that will be when we are ready to launch our activism project.
2. The Pamphlet and Posters(URL: not public) Think of it as a quick reference book. This is the shorthand version of the work, under 120 pages, that provides a declarative list of all the principles with minimum explanation. We will add the glossary to it (we assume), which will make it a bit longer. And we want to (if at all possible) include posters, but we may have to leave them as something you order separately from the website. We haven’t made this content publicly available yet, but it’s in active production.
3. The Volumes (Books)Read at your own peril 😉 https://naturallawinstitute.com/docs/
These volumes are online copies of the work in progress: mostly drafts and notes. We work together, online and in public, so it’s in whatever state we working with at the moment. But much of it’s accessible – especially the rather chaotic second volume, Philosophy; the introduction section of the Sciences in the third volume; and quite a bit of the Conflict series (history volume one), as well as the Fifth Volume – the Law.
The Philosophy (possibly the third book we will release)
The Science (the second book we will release)
The Law (the first book we will release, w/constitution)
The Prosecution (prosecution of sedition and treason)
The Reforms (The reforms of every discipline)
The Law of Europeans (the second to last release)
The Natural Religion (the last book we will release)
4. The Videos
i. The Core: (I recommend these first and foremost)
– The Method Series (The P-Methodology)
– The Foundations Series (Brain, Mind, Consciousness)
– The Choice Series (Our choices going forward)
– Introduction to Propertarianism Series (Ethics)
– The John Mark Series (popular version of basic concepts)
– Interviews and Roundtables (From everywhere, and of vastly different quality and content)
iii. And for Die Hards:
– The Chats (open discussion of our work in progress)
– The Staff Meetings (how we run the organization)
– Working Sessions (boring recordings of our work sessions – we use these for documentation.)
5. The Slides (We don’t make the slides public in their current condition)
6. The Courses The site contains the courses but they are presently disabled. We learned that our first attempt at presentation was too complicated for anyone other than post-grad students in the sciences. And we need to reach a broader audience.
So as you can see, we are working on a vast project. And we are finally coming close to producing our first publication.
“The Natural Law of Self Determination By Self Determined Means
By insuring one another by Force of Arms,
in Sovereignty in our demonstrated interests
and Reciprocity in Display Word and Deed
Requiring Commonality in Dispute Resolution
Requiring Concurrency in Contracts of the Commons
Requiring Trifunctionality in institutions
Of Care(religion), Decision(Law), and Order(state)
Producing the Transcendence of Mankind.”
“The Common Law existed while the Anglo Saxons were yet Pagan, at a time when they had never yet heard the name of Christ pronounced or knew that such a character existed” – Thomas Jefferson
The Law of the Europeans has been the Natural Law of Contract and Tort between Sovereigns for five thousand years since it was invented on the Ukrainian steppe as the first voluntary self-government between families, clans, and tribes.
The natural law is universal for all sentient beings capable of voluntary cooperation because it is but an extension of physics and as such, an extension of the first law of the universe: survival by evolutionary computation of the incremental defeat of entropy.
The Natural Law Institute
The Science of Cooperation