Constitution: Laws of Nature
Laws of Nature
( ??? Subheading )
(Problem Definition: Explanation of why this article is necessary)
1. Causality: All causality, and all of existence, results from the universe’s attempt to release pressure by decreasing dissipation (entropy) or increasing organization (negentropy).
2. (computation) Causality calculates potential for increasing organization
3. (Growth) A stable relation in time increases the opportunity for additional persistence over time both by its durability over time and its potential for increase by recombination.
4. All resulting phenomena, both organic and non, can be described as evolutionary computation of acquisition of energy(mass), by the process of continuous recursive disambiguation.
5. (life computation – genetics)
6. (sex computation – sex )
7. (cooperative computation – memory )
X3. Man Acquires: All all human cognition, emotion, and demonstrated behavior can be described as the acquisition of, and loss aversion to, life, time, material, cooperative, and common capital.
X4. Man Cooperates To Decrease Cost of Acquisition:
X5: Cooperation Requires Reciprocity to test Evolutionary Computation:
X6: (Language and Logic)
4. Man Divides Labor: All human differences in cognition, emotion, and demonstrated behavior can be described as sex differences (biases) in the division of the labor of evolutionary computation of time and population: female empathic, short, continuous, low risk, interpersonal, social, and male systematizing, long, peaks-and-valleys, high-risk, material, political.
X5. Man Organizes: All human organizational differences evolve from the three possible means of influence, coercion, and power, female undermining-seductive-caretaking, male forceful-defense-producing, or neutral, reciprocally beneficial, exchanges (trades).
X6. Man Organizes Institutions: All human political organizations evolve from the three methods of influence, coercion, and power: Feminine Seductive Social Constriction and Religion, Neutral Trade and Contract Law, or Masculine Forceful State and Military.
X7. Man Forms Polities …
X8. With A Founding Institution: All human civilizations develop these institutions in different orders, either rule of religion, rule of state, or rule of law.
X8. Institutions Create Path Dependence: All human civilizations produce institutions that are path-dependent upon the order of their development. The first institution is strongest, the second less so and the third weakest or a failed institution.
X9. Founding Institutions Vary In Rates of Evolutionary Computation: Of these institutions, Religion is negatively (Devolutionarily) computational. The state is statically (Stagnatingly) computational, and Law is Positively (Evolutionarily) computational.
X10. The Order of Institutions Determines Rates of Evolutionary Computation: The rate of evolutionary computation, the rate of innovation, adaptation, evolution, and the condition of the population during that devolution, stagnation, or evolution is determined by the order of, and path dependency of, founding institutions.
X11. (What institutions Solve-for determines rate of evolutionary computation)
X11. Human Nature Is Counter To Evolutionary Computation: Human nature drives to minimize costs, to seek the least work, to seek the least thought, to seek the least adaptation, and therefore, genetically, cognitively, socially, and politically regress to the mean of the ability of the population.
X12. Organizing Humans into Evolutionary Computation is Difficult, Rare, and Unfortunately, Unique: It is contrary to human nature to seek to maximize costs of physical, behavioral, cognitive, adaptation, duty to the commons before the self, truth before face to the self, family, or dominance hierarchy – despite that this produces the most commons, with the highest trust, highest risk tolerance, highest economic velocity, highest investment, and fastest innovation, adaptation, and evolution.
13. Europeans began voluntary organization by military entrepreneurship, producing law as the first institution, then state, then religion. This sequence of institutions (law > state > religion) produces the maximum rate of evolutionary computation at the minimum resistance to evolutionary innovation, and adaptation. European group strategy is the maximum means of evolutionary computation possible by man.
14. European group strategy consists in the One law:
Maximization of Evolutionary Computation, by maximizing the opportunity for self-determination, by reciprocal insurance of self-determination, by reciprocal insurance of sovereignty in demonstrated interests, limiting all to reciprocity in display word and deed, truth before face, and duty before self,
15. Europeans Alone Evolved Continuous Evolutionary Computation: While counter-intuitive, Europeans managed to defeat of the evolutionary Red Queen, by the mass production of self-determination, by reciprocal insurance of sovereignty in demonstrated interests, limiting us all to reciprocity in display, word, and deed, truth before face, duty before self, and markets in all aspects of life: association, cooperation, production, reproduction, commons, polities, and war.
Europeans mastered the production of commons. Europeans mastered ourselves, mankind, and the universe, by paying the high cost of producing commons, by the primary value of heroism: contribution to the commons from which we all gain, instead, of self, family, kin.
16. Christianity was successful because while Europeanism was an aristocratic meritocratic political order, Christianity gave women, and immigrants, slaves, and serfs, a means of heroic contribution to the commons, political worth, social worth, self-worth, and the resulting mindfulness, despite the absence of ability, knowledge, resources, or influence, by the extension of kinship love to the community thereby, solving the hard problem of social science: trust.
Commons-ism (capitalization) not Communism (consumption).
14. Every other civilization failed. And they all failed by 800ad. And if that doesn’t scare you. If that doesn’t make you defend European Civilization regardless of cost. Then you might want to think harder about what’s “good” or “right”. Because the universe is dark and full of terror without it.
(… BEFORE: explain that the definitions are existential, DURING: these dictate the organization of the polity that must arise , AFTER: and the policies within the two are preferences …)
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.