Welcome to The Choice – Episode 0021 – Correcting The Failures of The American Constitution – Our Germanic Origins – Part Three – I’m Curt Doolittle
[A]s students of the empirical revolution, the agrarian revolution, the commercial revolution, and the enlightenment, our american civilization was architected by the founders and designed upon the ancient European tradition of rule of law by the common law under the natural law. It was an experiment in the third way: one without the parasitism and corruption of the aristocracy or the church, and burden of those of low character and ability.
They saw the federation of states as a continuation of the European civilization and in particular the British Naval and Colonial version of the Continental Miltary and Holy Roman Empire of german people: an alliance of states under government, but this time a middle class -producer – government.
Now, Natural Law means unlimited “Tort” or “Trespass”. Tort or Trespass requires individual sovereignty in his property. Sovereignty requires rule of law, adversarial competition before a jury of peers. And this leaves nothing possible but market competition for individual survival. And this market competition preserves natural selection. And the continuation of natural selection, is just as responsible for western exceptionalism as is our testimonial truth, evidentiary, adversarial law, sovereignty, markets, and perhaps even more importantly, our market for different elites: tri-functionalism (military, judicial, and faith).
THE INITIAL PROBLEMS
There were a set of six great errors in the constitution
- Unfortunately the founders assumed those that followed would also have knowledge of natural law, and the common law, and didn’t include those specifications in the constitution. They only specified the organization of government, and as an afterthought, some basic rights that they thought needed defending. So the FOUNDATION of western civlization, of anglo civilization, and of the american civilization as the natural law evolved under the common law and those natural rights under that natural law were never stated. This is why it has been possible to undermine natural law (rule of law), and to gradually impose positive law (rule by man) -eroding our civilization from within.
- The common law did evolved prior to the development of mass media, and while it contained libel and slander, and fraud, they had no concept of the use of social construction to us false promise of the impossible -freedom from physical, natural, and evolutionary laws – and therefore baiting people into hazard. They had no idea of the political scams that were possible, and despite Gibbon’s Rise and Fall being published, they could not envision that the christian destruction of the ancient world could be repeated in pseudoscientific terms in the modern world.
- They also -although it was a subject of great debate – used free speech instead of free truthful speech because they didn’t know how to specific truthful speech as we do now. And they did not specifically prohibit seditious speech because they didn’t know how to write it into law as we do now.
- They also used freedom of religion rather than freedom of Christian religion, because they could not envision a world in which Darwin and the physical sciences had eviscerated the church’s ability to use false promise to bait people into the religion. And even if they did they had no conception of mindfulness and how to use stoicism in stead to replace it.
- They also failed to require judicial review PRIOR to ascent of legislation, and failed to provide the return of legislative undecidability to the congress, thereby putting the court in the position of legislating from the bench – which is how the left undermined the constitution.
- They failed perhaps most subtly, by not ‘persuading’ (even blackmailing) Washington (or one of the others) into taking the role of monarch – who, like present Elizabeth – is a judge of last resort, and limits the fashions of the government the way the senate was designed to limit the fashions of the population. This is the hardest ‘pill’ of truth to swallow: that of prime ministers, presidents and monarchies, the optimum is monarchy, cabinet and parliament – and the presidency is the worst of all possible models. Whether Americans will tolerate a search for a weak monarch is an open question. The fact that the ant-monarchical propaganda is obviously false, and merely allows for alien people to conquer a nation and convert it to a corporation that can b exploited is not obvious through the fog of enlightenment deceits.
THE SUBSEQUENT MISTAKES
- The founders failed to explain the British, Germanic, and Early European systems, as corporations, under which the monarchy(executive) was required to gain approval from the shareholders (investors, jury). And that the purpose of multi-house government (multiple juries), was to require agreement between, and to create a market for trades between the classes, preventing any class from usurping the others, and thereby preserving markets in everything. So when Americans expanded the franchise to non-property owners and women, without creating additional houses, they indirectly destroyed the entire purpose of participatory government: the power to deny power that had forced a market between the classes.
- When the Darwinian revolution undermined the church and her traditional role of insurer of last resort, and the false promise of marxism and socialism was spread, the state failed to maintain separation of powers and separation of revenues between the coercion of the state, and the care of the church, exacerbating class conflict and effectively denying both sides minimum power distance in pursuit of their interests, setting up a conflict that had to take place in propaganda and deceit, rather than in political markets specifically designed to provide those with dissimilar interests to cooperate.
Assuming we’ve functionally had five constitutions already:
1- articles of confederation,
2- first constitution,
3- post civil war southern conquest,
4- depression experiment with socialism,
5- 1960’s experimentation with cosmopolitanism.
Then, we have, I have, in our Amendments, producing what is in effect the sixth constitution of the united states, which restores the original design as yet ANOTHER European continent of loosely federated states, under the natural law, unified only for the purposes of defense, debt capacity, dispute resolution, and trade. And in these, our amendments, we have repaired the six errors of the first constitution, as well as all those errors that have crept in since. And we have done so primarily because:
1 – the 20th century experiments in integrating non-European peoples, even non-protestant peoples, has been a failure. Just as the experiment in extending our rule of law, democracy, and markets in everything has been a failure. With the only exports being our administrative, technological and scientific innovations.
2 – the European era of expansion, and our accumulated intellectual, institutional, and technological advantage, other than our genetic and cultural advantage, has been distributed to the world in order to drag them out of primitivism: superstition, ignorance, hard labor, poverty, starvation, disease, early death, endemic warfare, and frequent victimization by nature.
3 – And so we can no longer afford to absorb the costs of not only policing the world patterns of finance and trade, but we cannot afford to absorb the unfit into our civilization without following the roman empire into collapse for the same reason. The only thing that distinguishes the invasions of Rome because of the great migrations Rome made possible, is that the barbarians among us fight with political weaponry of Democracy and the ideology of the left, rather than bronze and iron weaponry. Even though, like the barbarians, it is the benefits of the civilization they destroy that they seek.
So, welcome to the next declaration, the next reconstruction, and the restoration of western civilization. It will provide renaissance benefits to the middle, to our own bottom, and It will come at high cost to the elites and their mercenaries (immigrants), who war against us by demographic, ideological, political and financial means.
Those all before us, and those all yet to be, beg us to defend them. And this time we shall not let Rome fall nor let the enemy, with it’s plan to undermine our people yet again, survive to commit yet another crime, another day.
Welcome to the Revolution, Restoration, and Renaissance.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.