( … )
- Instead of showing you the condensed version of our lessons on cognitive science, we’ll condense it further by simple analogy.
- Compare how a current computer is organized, how vectors and tensors are processed, and how it produces a 3d world simulation – with how the brain is organized and produces a 3d disambiguation
- Explain computer measurements (Chinese Room) vs. sensory measurements (Not Chinese room)
- Explain the problem of modeling in both – but that both are geometric.
- Explain the problem of adversarial networks vs. human adversarial prediction in time.
- Explain how creepy it is that the video game mirrors the brain and all the measurements – because it’s deterministic.
- Explain how the brain produces mind, consciousness, and will.
- Explain Qualia
- Explain neural growing by wiring together by firing together from first neuron
- Explain wiring sensors together vs. computer transmission of data – and why the Chinese room constraint is false.
- Explain how close we are to robots, but how far off we are from GAI.
- Explain how agency replaces biological intuition, and agency requires correspondence.